You have the opportunity to apply electronic principles to solve many practical problems and make life better and easier for humans. Study this course and learn how to install, maintain and troubleshoot faults in electronics systems and equipment and perform electronics design work. Acquire knowledge and skills gained which are highly relevant to the industry.
• Repair, troubleshoot, test and maintain common analogue and digital electronics equipment.
• Use and maintain common electronic measuring instruments and equipment.
• Analyze and interpret electronic schematic and assembly drawings.
• Use computer-aided printed circuit board (PCB) design tools.
• Write and execute application programs for embedded systems.
PIC Development Kit
CFturbo is a modern, powerful software for interactive design of turbomachinery. It's easy to use and enables the designer to either start from scratch or redesign existing geometries.